Rolling road day in Southampton - £25 if we can get 15.

Ive been talking to Regal in southampton and they said if we can get 15 of us they will charge £25 each and for the same price they will do a diagnostics check on the VAG Com as well! Pretty good i think but we need 15 minimum, they also said we can bring our bbq's and wotnot and chill out at the far end of their car park. Looking to be a saturday in 3-4 weeks time. So who's in?

1 zoominVR6

2 Luke vrSEX

3 Gav_VR6

4 mk3anni

5 matth76

6 vrSick

7 Blondie

I'll put your name down Luke. Probably best off using the AA route planner for directions but Regal is accessible from both M3 Jct 14 and M27 Jct 5. I will write up a more detailed route from both motorways to get to Regal nearer the time if needed.

You can put me down for that. How do their transmission loss calculations compare to Stealth? I assume they'll give a wheel horse power so that should be a good comparisson to how my car was at Stealth a while back.

Is the price £25 inc any vat? Sounds good. Just down the road from me.

You can put me down for that. How do their transmission loss calculations compare to Stealth? I assume they'll give a wheel horse power so that should be a good comparisson to how my car was at Stealth a while back.

Is the price £25 inc any vat? Sounds good. Just down the road from me.

Couldnt tell you but i'll find out, he didn't say plus VAT so assume thats the total price. Where you from? I'm in southampton.