Do you need the code? If you do take the radio out, grab the code off the back. Then get your VIN number and head down to the dealership and ask for your code to unlock the radio. It should be free...

If you have the code, you need to hold down the 'seek' button for like 2-3 seconds. Then Using the 1-4 buttons, you need to enter the code. Say your code is 1234. You would push the '1' button once. The '2' button twice. The '3' button 3 times, and then the '4' button 4 times. You will see the digit increase each time you push the button in. Try not to mess it up, after 3 goes I think the radio locks up comepletely!

Most lock up for a few hours then you get another three goes, and so on. Done it in my nissan van and had to wait till the next morning for tunes, not a happy bunny!!!! Like he said go to stealers. If you have the registration of the car it came with they can do it from that. Thats all they asked me for anyway. High security!!! Nick a stereo then phone the dealers and all they want to know is the plates of the car you broke into!! Clever eh??!?!

I have the code, as it was decoded for me, as it needed it when i had purchased the car. Trouble is its a mk4 radio in a VR6, cos the previous owner liked the factory unit more.

I will try holding in the the seek button first, but it already comes up with security code when you switch it on.... so have just been inputting the code i have. I know it works as i did this when i got the car.... but it won't accept the code :-(