Castle Coombe 24th July Track Day

Humm not sure about normals spectators but if you guys are interested I can book club stand space and your entrance is then £5 per person. Normally its about £10 to spectate on the action days but the VAG day is Brilliant :-). I've just booked my track pass £120 for whole day or you can get half day one for £75 :-)

vdubgirl : I think its £5 on the door anyway. Can you reserve a space for me on the stand?

Ive got a couple of scratches I want sorting out before but it may not get sorted in time so my car wont look as good as the rest sorry.

Chippenham is right where I live -wass up at Castle Coombe a few weeks ago for Jap Fest (other half has GTO)

It's really good.

Iknow I'm new-but would I please be able to come on the stand- DEFINATLY coming down-only had the car 3 days so you can imagine I'm very excited.

Would I be able topay membership fees there as well?

(Promise to be VERY shiney)

Luv

claireX :P

[ Edited Mon Jun 28 2004, 12:15PM ]

decorating? all weekend? come down and spend half a day with us at malvern, meet some of the peeps off here, and have a laugh! i'm sure you can spare half a day surely! and i know , i know, i'll stop calling you shirley!

Ok peeps I've sent off for the club display for castle combe and i'm gonna need 10 cars to fill the space so if you can donate your car to the stand for the day then please let me know ohh and btw you need to have your cars in place by 9am

Guest vwsyncro

Im going to try to sort my vacation out , so i can visit youre clubstand at castle comb, but i'm not a paying member , is that a problem, and how far is this place from dover, thinking of crossing the canal overthere.

will not be driving on the track :( , car isn't finished, ive got the same 4x4 country suspension, sorry for that B) , hope to be still welcome &|

tomorow i know more, if i can be there ;)

• 2 weeks later...