Updated pics with crystals fitted

I just got my crystal indicators fitted at the weekend with orange bulbs. I want to put in silver bulbs.

I thought that the only orange is the bulb, so if I changed it to silver that it would not flash orange, but silver. The filter between bulb and lense is silver, so how would it flash orange with silver bulb? :o

Also, washed the car and condensation formed in one lense. Will have to put sealant around the edge.

Also fitted M3 rear lights which look ace.

I'll get some photos up this week!

Jon ;)

''Well i have them fitted now but condensation had got in which is a bit sh*t but i'll sort that' date=' next remove rear spoiler''

Hi Mate,

Car is looking good.

I've just fitted the 'smooth' crystal fog lights. Where its been raining so much, I've also got condensation in 2 out of 4 lenses.

[b']Any idea how to sort it out? Looks tacky at mo! They do look better than the standard ones when not wet.

Had to also change the connection plugs, as were wrong shape.

Cheers

Jon

MISC.jpg

Yeah i had the same problem 2 of the lugs are std fitment and the other two you have to trim the platic off DAFT!!! condensation, I'm going to seal the edges with mastic. The manufactorer states that the fogs are not sealed but i have cond' in one fog and one indicator so i'm gong to seal the lot, should be pretty simple dry them out and seal.. well i hope LOL