Right here we go some pics of my Vr6 from start throught to the present

Back in 2003 me and Ian took a long trip from Weston Super Mare to Luton and came back with my very standard VR6 Highline :)

vr-10.jpg

A bit later with a suspension and wheel change, number plate change and a few bits of crystal I took it to CGTi's first ragley hall mega meet

vr-11.jpg

Moving on from there we had a change of grill

vr-12.jpg

And from there we did a few more bits and bobs like pop and early front spolier on it and change the mirrors (not a good move) :$ oh and put another plate on it and change the wheels again!

Vr6.jpg

Now I had a problem with rust so I decieded to go get it sorted and have a little respray. But the little respray turned into a floor up rebuild smoothed bumpers wingvent and smoothed tailgate oh and something different with the paint ;)

So my car went from this

stripped.jpg

stripped%20int.jpg

To this

vr-13.jpg

vr-14.jpg

and with added bling!

vr-16.jpg

vr-15.jpg

Oh and not forgetting I actually cleaned my engine bay as well!!!!!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/Whited06/DSCF0013rs.jpg cheers to whitedog for taking that one [;)]

Been lots of work, cut knuckles and broken nails! Some of it the has been done by myself ;) but with a huge helping hand from my B/f Ian and his friend who happens to have his own unit and sprays. But its getting there after 3 years of ownership :)

That 6th pic is bloody scary too!

Scary thing is those two stipped pictures were only at the start of its respray! It was stripped back alot more than than that before it was sprayed :o Ian just kept bringing more and more bits of my car home with him :S

I will say the car has had a floor up rebuild most people know I had the rust sorted but I had about 30 dents sorted the sills put back to there original shape where it had been jacked up incorrectly and the floor pan and all the underneath has been sorted and again where someone did not understand where the jacking points were the bent my floor pan as well as my sills! Alot of work went into the car it wasnt just a case of a few bits of filler and a coat of paint. Hours were spent finding all the little dents etc.

Plans for the future I need to sort my doors out still as I stilll have a prob with the hinges and the passanger door does not still line up properly. Gotta sort my rear tailgate plinth out as that boot lock is now driving my nuts! May get my windows tinted but I have to change my suspension!

Thanks peeps for the nice comments :)

I know most people know and have seen pics of my car as it is now but I thought it qould be good to kinda show start through to well the present day cause Ive certainly not finished with it yet ;)