new paint for the rallye

hey all nice to see some of you chaps at the pod...minty them rims luked ace on your ride...justins..ur engine bay was pure class mate...and i could just hear the whine when you were behind me awesome.

right guys i have manged to twist my painters arm in doin me a really good deal on a respray......

i dnt knw if i should keep the rallye the pearl g60 blue or change it altogether what do u guys reckon would set her off

my thought was to keep her the same colour and add a bit of spectraflake similar to claire's ride

:|

i knw really need the sun to shine on it luked wicked today tho......i was thinking of painting all the plastic bits on the interior the same as the body colour and going two sports seats in white leather and a chtomed out rolled cage....

nimbus grey rally with red leather recaros and leather trimmed dash would be rather nice ... I think you mean Janet Edwards car dont you? BIG 20VT Thats a nice motor - although the interior is gash! but i spose she is a girl! ;-) waits for fire squad...

i got seats galore to do me a rather good price on recovering my corbeau seats in a mulberry match / black combo.. they where the only ones who could get a close match from germany.. they may be able to do something special for ur interior if its a show stopper ur after!

yes defo a show stopper just trying to accumalate the ideas i wana do this fourm proud....yeah that interior is gash ....girls for you (waiting for the fire sqaud to) nibus grey already been done by the pvw lot wiv the tt dash....i like the porker 911 dash might try sumin like that perhaps?????

but getting a feeler from fellow members is a sure way to a winner imo...been doin some thinkin and im gonna stick to the same colour wiv a purple flip (suttle one just a bit more then what irt dose now) who on ere has under taken a hide the wire job in the bay im gonna attempt it my self

yeah i saw that i think iv kinda made my mind up

gona shave the handles of loose the bumper indicators loose the fule filler cap and relocate it inside the boot some how make the standars rear bench look like my recaro front seats and have the lot retrimed off white merc rims that i have got from valver drop it a bit lower and job done will try and finish before inters tho

no where where where ?could you put the rims from valvers sale on the rallye for me plzzzzz. its the merc ones and loose the front indicators and plate for a smooth bumper and audi handles....i would do it but i aint got photoshop

Ah ok if its just a subtle one then Im sure it'll look cool but I've seen a Mk4 thats on ED38 that everyones caneing which has put me off flips and flakes for life! The car was at Santa Pod on Sunday

oh that car!!! naaaasty lol