dont you just love it when....

there is something wrong with your car and after all the stress it turns out to be nothing...

My car was sounding like a tractor on cold starts and sounded unhealthy when warmed up and driven a bit hard, this sunday gone i finally had time to get it checked, so started at kwik fit where a mate works, within 20 minutes the car was running sweet again,

the cat was not fitted properly so a couple of grooves in the pipe and a new clamp...

the back box was not on its mount and had fallen off knocking all the time, a quick bend of the bracket and voila

all for a fiver (lil drink).......

me a happy bunny with my cheap fix lol

yeah, my car has ran well for a couple of days since having the head off, all it needs is a good amount of mapping. but i started her last night and it was running very poop. not happy, checked over it a few times and it turns out i had an air leak that was making her idle fine (yes fine, not worse lol.) and i had repaird the leak the night before making it run worse, decided to check the settings of the stand alone ecu and the timing was set 40 degrees out to rectify the air leak. and it was a garage that done this, rather than find the air leak. bloody idiots. just glad it wasnt anything more serious.