fitting highline parts

right then -

the warning lights are £7.65 each from vw inc vat (1J0 947 411E)

(i didn't know they came as std on highlines - i don't have one - thought they had reflectors)

the sill trims(foils) - stupid description on etka are £17.10 each side inc vat

numbers are 1H0 853 805 A01C and 1H0 853 806 A01C

antera 309 - they should fit the cabby - i think the tops of the sills are the same as a hardtop car - length won't be a problem .....

everyone else - i'm sure they are just stuck on - i am going to order some for myself so will let you know asap... :D:D

right then -

the warning lights are £7.65 each from vw inc vat (1J0 947 411E)

(i didn't know they came as std on highlines - i don't have one - thought they had reflectors)

the sill trims(foils) - stupid description on etka are £17.10 each side inc vat

numbers are 1H0 853 805 A01C and 1H0 853 806 A01C

antera 309 - they should fit the cabby - i think the tops of the sills are the same as a hardtop car - length won't be a problem .....

everyone else - i'm sure they are just stuck on - i am going to order some for myself so will let you know asap... :D:D

Nice one Richie' date=' the price has gone up since I got this last year.

Here is my light in the door on...

[img']http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/jonvr6highline/GolfVR6016small.jpg

well i got the puddle lights off a vento vr6 i just don't know how to connect them, I tried connecting to the switch in the door and it didn't work??? Someone said to take it up the a pillar to the roof light ??? If you do install puddle lights if you could do a 'how to' that would be brilliant. At the moment mine are just reflectors :( cheers jez

if you have the highline door pockets too they have reflectors in - you can take them out and put in the mk4 puddle lights!!! ;);)

if you don't have the above highline door pockets then you will need those part numbers yes, if you have them than no you won't .......

what are they ?? I have both puddle lights the sockets/clips that go into them and the yellow clip/wires that clip into them which richie vr sorted me out with the codes ;), also a load of wire just don't know where to connect them too!!!