Conti Premium Contact and Conti Sport Contact Tyres - whats the difference?

I've got one sport contact and three premium contacts on my car. To be honest the sport contact looks cheaper and not as nice a looking tread as the premium. The premium contact aren't far off from being semi-slicks tread pattern wise. Just wondered if one was better than the other?

are you made driving with 2 diff tyres on one aksol,you brits are som what speciel,i sometimes don´t get you matth76

you have chains done chip the right after that you what to open the engine again for new(used)cams,plus with the cams if it´s going too be 120% you have to get it chipped again,you could have bought new ones and got the fitted for free,and saved time and money,you brits must have cheap labour cost,cos in dk that would newer have gone with out paying true the rufe(as i have just done for a rebuild,iven pay twice cause vw gave me the wrong piston rings and they would not acnoglish they fult in this)

What are you on about? Don't want to sound rude but I think you should get all the facts first mate.

When my car was open at Stealth recently I actually asked Vince if they could fit performance cams in (new ones) while it was all open and for free labour which he agreed. Unfortunately they weren't able to get any for a month. I had my car rechipped ready so it wouldn't need as much work if I had further mods such as cams or charger in the future plus it sorted my fuelling issues out. And Stealth agreed to give me a discount if I do have cams fitted in the future.

And re my tyres RIX I bought my car with them like that.. My car has one not two sport contacts on my car. I'm glad you think we're special :)

hi don´t think u are rude,i would at least have same tyres on the same aksel,you could get in troubel in the wet if you tend too drive hard (like me :P)but as long as u drive sensibul there should not be any probs.

i didn´t know you had a future deal/discount with vince,i just know that in dk,you would pay for chipping all over again :( ,only one place in dk has a nice discount,the first chip in you car from the is around 350 n/a motor and 450 for a charged one,future chip is then pr. hour.

i would have liked too see the print out because i wanted too see the touque curve.

So which is better... Premium Contacts or Sport Contacts... or are they better for different situations... i.e are sports better in the wet and Premiums in the dry.. or vice versa... or is one generally better than the other all round?

Thanks for any help as need to get two front tyres soon.

well they should ware out pretty quick,i am bridstone S03 man my self work every,and the miles in these are amazing

and i had -1.5 in camper one front,i am now looking at the yokos those sport ones,fore when i change next time.

i whant grip i don´t care about the miles,and i hat noise from the tyres,and with the bridstone and the conti you don´t get that.