Anyone from Scotland!!?

• 1 month later...

Mines the burgandy colour, usually outside Braes on the Perth road (at nights) as i work in there. It looks standard but has been lowered, really low, only approx 3 inches under front bumper, my new coilovers might take it further but prob not cos of too many bumpy roads.

• 1 month later...

And Me! And Me! And Me!! I'm Fae Coatbridge....Gawd For a minute I thought I was alone on the forum as the only Jock!! whit too you guys so long to come out the woodwork???? Had me worried!! So is it Dundee then for an Eyball???

Regards

28v6r

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LucyLu
Just curious to see how many members are from north of the border especially Aberdeen as i am from there' date=' and we could get meets and stuff organised for north of the border!![/quote']

hey chief thats two of us from aberdeen now, see what u mean about the site its damn good 8o)

ok three if u include roddy but thats cheating cos he has a rado storm.(i`ve ti say that cos im using his computer)

Fookin ell Bluesun, I'm in Whitburn! lol... in fact, your silver VR must be the one Ive seen in whitburn coupla times - you been parked down armadale road in whitburn? Could be wrong bud but there aint many around!

So, more scots on here than I thought - ideal!

Mine's a silver 96 VR with factory leather, totally standard. Anyone fancy buyin me a lowering kit and nice wheels? ;)

I alway's seem to be asking this and never get much of a response - If there are so many of us from Scotland, who fancies organising a meet at Crail airfield to have a bit of fun on the 1/4 mile strip. It runs almost every 2nd Sunday so surely we could get a date to suit most of us??

Fookin ell Bluesun' date=' I'm in Whitburn! lol... in fact, your silver VR must be the one Ive seen in whitburn coupla times - you been parked down armadale road in whitburn? Could be wrong bud but there aint many around!

So, more scots on here than I thought - ideal!

Mine's a silver 96 VR with factory leather, totally standard. Anyone fancy buyin me a lowering kit and nice wheels? ;) [/quote']

Yip, that'll be me goin' tae the bank.

Have seen another silvr VR (P plate) heading through Blackburn (was months ago though!!!) in the direction of Livingston, could this be u.

?! :o

[ Edited Mon Mar 08 2004, 06:27PM ]

I alway's seem to be asking this and never get much of a response - If there are so many of us from Scotland' date=' who fancies organising a meet at Crail airfield to have a bit of fun on the 1/4 mile strip. It runs almost every 2nd Sunday so surely we could get a date to suit most of us?? [/quote']

I am the Scottish regional co-ordinator for seatenthusiasts.co.uk and often arrange meets at crail, Perth (for a drive in the hills!) and RR days at Star.... Perhaps we can combine the 2 sites at some point??

Mike

Goin to the bank mate? Must have been to get money for petrol no doubt :D

Nah bud, musta been sumbuddy else like - Im a '96 on an N reg... your cars pretty clean lookin by the way - nice one. Took mine down to VW at Inch last week for a check over and the dude seemed quite impressed wi the nick of mine tae - says most of the ones that come intae VW now to get fixed or whitever are sheds.... shame :(

Aye, a wee meet sounds good though - dinnae ken if im intae takin her up the 1/4 mile - kennin ma luck al blaw the poor hing up... totally standard tae so widnae be much competition for maist ae yooz... %-6