Im running 17 x 8.5j Keskin KT1's on my VR along with H&R coilovers. Although im happy (ish for now!) with the stance, I NEED to slam the car more but the wheels are rubbing slightly already under load and on roundabouts!? :@

Have any of you DIY guys rolled arches yourselves? if so what's involved? Anyone know of a step by step guide that can help solve my problem ?!

Any help appreciated!

Cheers ;)

Don't DIY your arches mate. Mind you, saying that, you have plastic arches! Sorry! If you hadn't, I'd deffo say get someone to do it professionally as old paint cracks if you are not carefull.

You'll need to buy a tool that bolts onto your hub and it rolls arount your arch lip gradually as you twist it up, there is one for sale on ebay at the mo.

I was thinking of getting an arch rolling tool from http://www.frost.co.uk/item_Detail.asp?productID=9108 and doing it myself - you need to heat the paint before rolling.

It sounds easy enough to do but do you recon its a bad idea if you don't have plastic arch covers?

The only reason i'm even considering doing it myself is i've seen the work of some so-called "professional" arch rolling at bodyshops - personally i don't consider the use of lump hammers very professional x) :P

Thing is mate, if you get it wrong you have noone to blame but yourself and your landed with a BIG paint bill to put it right!

I had mine done professionally whilst I was having paint work done, a week later I bottomed out the suspension and it pulled out the bottom of the arch by the cill (real mess!). I went back and he put it right for me for no charge as he said he hadn't rolled it far enough.

For the grief mate, I'd get it done by a body shop, for piece of mind.

On the other hand, if you do have plastic arches, it'll cover up a mess if you make one!! ;)