OK guys, latest update on my highline

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right engines finally arrived with the gearbox, looks clean and no signs of oil being leaked etc, for some reason though my mechanic has turned sour on me, he was really pi$$ed off today and indirectly hinted to me that he cant work with people standing over his head etc,

anyways: my engine is out now and one of the workers are just switching some bits over after giving them a good clean i.e. coil pack etc as the new one did not come with it.... slowly but surely its getting there and ill go check up one last time tomorrow before leaving him to it.

hi guys and gals.

went today to check on her and the engines been fitted as well as the gearbox, brand new clutch, new oil and filter, brake fluid service - now he is just tidying it all up and finishing off, might as well get the spark plugs changed an all then its a full service done - oh and just bought a BMC air filter as well!!!

IM BACK!!! right peoples, the car is back and is looking good sooo far:

the clutch is lighter then a mk4 golf,

now running fully synthetic oil and no noises/leaks etc

fully serviced

etc etc etc all for 626 labour inc full sachs clutch kit.

so...i am back now lemme see if i can find something else wrong with the car lol....

i hope i have good trouble free motoring for looooooong time now!!!

now to come----- crystal fogs, angel eyes, bmc filter, m3 crystal rears.

thanks for all the support through this tough time iv just pulled through - :D

ok... crystal lights are in and so are the hella celis angel eyes,

man the car looks totally fresh!!! see night pics below, but will take proper pictures once car is washed and put them up in 'members cars' soon

newpics001.jpg

newpics002.jpg

newpics003.jpg

next up is the long waited BMC and Deep chin spoiler - wnt be too long now though!!!