VR6OC Marketing Team Required!

Fancy getting more involved with the club?

We are currently seeking people to assist in the following areas:

Creatively advocate and positively promote The VR6 Owners Club (Magazines, Shows etc...)

Develop long standing relationships with 3rd parties (Adding to Premium Member Benefits, Discounts, Promotions, Competitions etc...)

Utilize the websites bulk mail out features to promote new website/club features/discounts etc...

Assist with regular club e-newsletters or newsletters/magazines.

Requirements:

Provide resources that enable positive and accurate magazine/website coverage with a long reach.

Understand and respond to the requirements of individuals interested in joining The VR6 Owners Club.

Basic HTML/PDF knowledge useful.

Excellent Communication Skills.

If you feel that you could assist in any of the above area's, please register your interest here!

Thanks,

Peter Leese

Club Chairman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

iam no computer wis,but promoting the club in dk and maybe germany,is something i could do,if you have some pamplets stickers etc.ill gladly help.

but my email will not be working again before sometime next month,my own computer is down with virus,so my buddy is fixing it(very slowly)

• 3 weeks later...

Basically, You would be responsible for making sure that the club and website are listed in magazines, Internet sites, link affiliations, trying to obtain discounts from companies in exchange for banner space for premium members etc... and generally advertising and promoting the club to raise awareness.

Providing you are quite self motivated, and can do the above off your own back, you will do the club proud.

Pete

iam involvede in the danish club golf denmark,i always help with our sommer meet(stand in the entrance and colect money),i will also help out the best i can if you(the members)wants parts group buys and stuff,thru germany ore dk.just ask,my german is faerly good.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys If your are interested in helping out them please email chairman@vr6oc.com and put forward your ideas :)

Were a pretty open club so if you do have ideas about how the club can be improved and ways to implement this then please Email pete or myseld events@vr6oc.com

Kind regards

Claire

• 1 month later...