Booked my car in at The Phirm as its had a misfire for ages that had been looked at by a couple of people & they couldnt cure it (arrived 2 hours late after the sat nav took me to a different Hyde Lane in Farnham) lifted the bonnet & Tim had diagnosed the misfire it in about 2 mins - loose plugs - all 6 of them! !shy Something so simple that you would have thought all mechanics would have checked them 1st?!

Once that was sorted Tim ran the diagnostics on the car & went over the whole engine & identified a few other things that needed doing such as the oil breather, split in the air intake pipe, 1 of the coolant pipes starting to break up & also cleaned out the throttle body as it was dirty inside - quite a thorough check really that other places would have just ignored or not even looked at!

I wont be taking my car anywhere else from now as they really know what their talking about & are reasonably priced too - mix this with the friendly service, cups of coffee & even lunch it doesnt get much better than that!

Big thumbs up 8)

• 1 month later...

(arrived 2 hours late after the sat nav took me to a different Hyde Lane in Farnham)

I was being towed by AA to the Phirm and we also ended up in the wrong Hyde Lane! That was fun - backing a 30ft truck up for 1 mile!

It was well worth all the hassle tho - I have nothing but the highest praise for The Phirm - nobody knows more or cares more about your VR6