Hi guys after sorting out the dam take off drive on my vrsyncro....i have a new problem now....when starting the car is normally quite smooth...but i noticed that when i stated it just before coming home from london that the engine was rough...thought it might just be that i havent sarted it in a while and it be fine after the motor way run....i havent driven over 60 as there was still wobble from the prop. got home and this morning i thought let me take the oil cap of when the car is running...but i dnt see any oil...shoudnt there be oil splating out when iv taken this cap of?????? !dodge :(:(

tbh, is. to be honest .

the oil level is impossible to check with the car running it recirculates back to the sump.

you need to lookat the top off the engine mate take the cam box off and look , see if theres evidence of oil or wear on the cam lobes , if you drove any distance it should be obvious.

charger doesnt take its feed from the sump does it? thats its return hose m8, charger needs a pressurized feed from the oil filter housing...if your oil pressure light didnt come on, or is malfunctioning your light wouldve come on m8, on mine no oil comes out the cap.

best way to check is to unplug the oil return from the charger and see if oil runs out of it..dont expect the oil return to be under pressure though...it runs out under slight pressure.

if the idle is hunting and its running poor, i would check for a vacuum or air leak, lack of oil is usely accompanied by noises...naughty noises of tappets tapping and big end bearings bearing and pistons seizing and all nasties like that..

im sure its fine, I hope its fine m8...

might also be hunting at idle becuase you over filled it! measuring the oil involves letting your car get cold and cleaning the dipstick and then sticking it in adn then checking the level mark...it rarely lies. If your oil pump was knackered your charger would fail first, its bearings would bind and thats that, seen it happen in milton keynes on a supercharged saxo milarky.

ill have to take a look at the charger, from my understanding the charger i got takes oil and drops it on the bearing...iv looked all around it and there is only one braided pipe coming of the top on the charger.

engine starts a bit rough (mechanically rough) but when its running it seem fine driving seems fine for now but im worried that 80 mile motorway journy (at 50-60 mph) might hav done some serious damage... the last thing i want is the engine trowin a rod...gonna take it to vince and see what he thinks...i was thinking may be change the big end bearings and cam followers...dnt now i cant afford for it to go pop.

:(, if its a vortech, it will have two, one on top which means its a v9, and one more, probably at the bottom, dunno which is inlet or outlet, on my v1 the inlet is near the bottom, but you can see it from the top of the engine bay, but the outlet is right at the bottom and there is a hole in the car that it goes through, so you may not see it.

check the oil level in the morning m8, if its fine, its fine, if you have screwed the engine, check your charger bearings, they are really delicate.

take it to vince m8, but check your oil levels first m8, also your supercharger should be bloody hot after your car is warmed up, indicating its got oil going through it.

didnt realise it but the charger cools your oil a fair bit when your not on the boost.

sound will have to see vince i feeling the roughness may be the charger bearing, or and bottom end and if my luck real fucked cam followers...not having a good time at the moment...dnt help when you got a phsyco ex who just ****ed my current rel and then the take off drive for my rallye packs up causing a mare...now this

i did a self check with a long screw driver and the engine seems fine i hope fingers crossed....did the same with the charger it sounds pants....i knw i need new bearings for this think might have to revert car back to n/a and do a self rebuild on the charger....i hope i can get hold of the bearings locally....ur opinion?