what make is your exhaust? it seems to fit snug under the rear bumper. very snug. Did you do anythign to it to make it do that or did you just get it and it was good? in short, can you please send me or post a few pics of your car if you wouldnt mind. Its such a good example. must show the misses. the more help i can get with her the better. she doesnt want me to get a vr. :P

the back box is remus... which is not a bad fit, could do with being a tad higher but thats about as good as it would go. The rest of the exhaust was custom made by hayward & scott... cant recommend them highly enough http://www.haywardandscott.com/

Cheers for the compliments on the car !shy but Im too modest to post pics.... who am I trying to kid, any excuse!! ...

1.jpg

7.jpg

binliner.jpg

photo by rachel www.wearecentralpark.com

BINLINER your a diamond geezer as they would say. Stunning. Mr. anderson take note. Binliner, would you tell me about the supercharger please. I have been told by Mr. anderson (an idol of mine as his golf looks very much like yours) that with some superchargers, you need to have all sorts of crap like water bottles etc in the boot. Im not too sure im up for that to be honest. Also, could you please tell me whether it TRANSFORMED the car from mini beast to pure beast of love. I am trying to convince Mr. Anderson to get a supercharger. I think he should. Its not just a need or want. I think its more a necessity! Many thanks for the pics.

My charger (ZR2) is a straightforward bolt on job... the only thing you have to move is the carbon canister which needs moving to the bin! Vortech chargers have an oil feed from the sump so that needs doing but theyre not overly complicated and yes they do transform the car into a beast ;):D

thats much better. i want to try and get mr a to sort it out and get a supercharger rather than mess about. he toys with the idea of a supercharger or another car. hmmm... maybe a mark 2 aswell he says. be it that i want his vr i wouldnt mind! but he wants a straight bolt on job! ta very much.

• 2 weeks later...

justin is rather "anal" when it comes to blinging up his motor! i learnt nearly all i know from him. apart from the "anal" bit of course! AHEM!!

And he's so modest.......you'd never have thought the car is a cat d.......she's really been transformed since buying her from that salvage yard in London. ;)

1133225236_35_FT87949_1a.jpg

1133225236_35_FT87949_7a.jpg