HI Guys/gals,

Can anyone tell me where the dim dip resistor is on the vento( or golf for that matter)? As when i have the side lights on the angel eyes the main lights come on as well albeit very dim.

Also whilst im on the subject of Angel eyes anyone know how to make the dip beam lights (outer lights) and the main beam (inner lights) come on at the same time? At the moment i have one or the other, im sure that it must be a relay link or something... Any help would be great.... !shy

Thanks

Phil

Hello mate, the resistor is located under the drivers side front wheel arch. Disconnect it and then the side lights will only be your angel eyes (presume this is what your trying to achieve?)

As for making the main lights both come on at the same time, they will both operate at the same time of you have your headlights on and pull the stalk to flash the main beam, but if you click the main beam on the head lights go off (power saving) so it must just be a case of working out how to remove the powersaving feature.

Hope this helps,

Simon.

Cheers Simon, thats a great help. Yeah i would like both beams to be on at the same time, this is because, being LHD lights the main beam is great but it dosent light the side of the road to well. So i was thinking on trying to keep the dip beam on to help with this. Other than driving with the fogs on (which is a big no-no in my book) this is only way of sorting this problem. So anyone done this??