I know a mechanic who works at a VW main dealers and he informed me that there is a brand new VR6 engine that was brought by a customer but who never came back to pick it up,I don't know why and they could not contact him on the number he had left, anyway the price of the engine which is compleate with all ancileries except starter motor is for sale to me for

12V to 24V what would you need? apart from more cash than you presently have! and two more balls when you tell the mrs what your doing &| new looms, new ignition system, new PCM, possible new engine mounts, hoses, fuel injection system, inlet and exhaust manifolds, throttle body....................

have fun

The 24v engine will bolt staight in and mate up to your existing gearbox without any problems.

But everything that involves wires is different. New ECU, new injection system, new loom. Big job.

If it's a new 12v engine, snap it up. 0 mileage 12v VR6 engines are more desirable because they're so much easier to transplant (looms & ECUs easy to get hold of, and no ECU-integrated immobiliser). If you have proof of newness, an easy