took my k&n off getting way to hot and shagging performance. phoned the guy who i bought it off today to find out what its had done. i found out he owns corten-miller performance in skegness and has superchipped it then fitted a high pressure fuel pump and then remapped it to suit the pump. now i know why my fuel consumption is crap even on a run. he didnt say when i bought it because he thought he wouldnt be able to sell it. he is emailing me the rolling road report tomorrow want to get it done myself though . know of anywhere local?

dont know anyone with a fault reader but i know you can do it yourself with a piece of wire in the diagnostic plug it makes the engine management light flash but you need the blink codes they are on the net for most cars. i just want a power run. where is mikeanics do you have a number for them

• 3 months later...

quote "dont know anyone with a fault reader but i know you can do it yourself with a piece of wire in the diagnostic plug it makes the engine management light flash but you need the blink codes they are on the net for most cars."

What does the engine management light in the dash look like - I don't think mine has got one - its a 94. a picture would be great!!