Which Headlamps?

Ok, I'm pretty much decided on suspension setup and rims but want to change the front end a little. I'm thinking of either FK Angels or FK power Look headlamps (similar to angels but more twin headlamp under glass look). Both come in chrome or black. My VRs a dragon green so opinions welcome and much appreciarted :)

It was meant to be! :D

I have my FK Powerlooks on ebay at the moment ;)

Will come complete with bulbs etc saving you a bit of cash - they are in good condition condition - the passenger side lens picked up a tiny stone chip on Sunday on the way home from Ragley Hall but its just on the surface of the glass.

I've got a couple pics of the on the car - if you want me to email them to you give me a shout.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8000744880&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

To be honest' date=' I don't think I'd put lights made by anyone other than Hella on my car, everyone I know that has FK or InPro, they seem to start falling apart after about a year.

[/quote']

agree with that, i have seen loads of so called "crystal" top of the range lamps full of water or condensation!! i think the hella brand is 50% better quality, but styling is individual.

Thanks Guys :)

As with everything I suppose. the trouble is the Hella's (although nice) are a little busy. I much prefer the simple plain styling of the FKs i.e. no indicator and spacing between the lenses.

So which ones? Angels or Powerlooks?

I agree that the FK fogs & Indicators although they do look good - they fog up quite quickly! Its easily solved though - just silicone them up before you fix them in that way they wont fog up. Had no probs with my Powerlooks though - Im not just saying that cos Im selling them! ha ha!