Anyone fancy a regular midlands meet?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ello peeps sorry only just registered on here..

i run a VW club in the midlands that meets every week all year round..

we've been goin for 2-3 years now and have a very good turn out every thures night..

everyones really easy going and everyones more than welcome to come along when ever they want too..

we've got every type of vw u can imagine from none gti mk1's upto RS4's and everything inbetween and theres a good selection of VR6's in mk3's corrados mk2s an all sorts..

so feel free to come along any time.

we meet at the bowling green put in litchfield 8.30pm onwards every thures night, u cant miss it its the big Pub right on the island with a big car park.. ;)

The Bowling Green

Friary Rd, Lichfield,

Staffordshire

WS13 6QJ

hope to see sum of u guys there..

Matt

Heres a map if u need one

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=411000&Y=309000&width=500&height=300&gride=411281&gridn=309061&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=pc&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=WS136QJ&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&keepicon=true&zm=0&scale=25000&out.x=9&out.y=9

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest The Sludge

Is it ok if i turn up in me Rs at all? Just want to hae a chat with you all if i may about the VR6 before i consider buying one. Not been on one so dont know what to expect. Other than they can be styled very well