[moved] Help me out guys

Guest Olly_K

Ok, I'm currently toying with some new rims. Rondell 0058's in 17x8 5x100 ET35

see this thread : http://norice.altrezia.com/index.php?showtopic=2901]

Now here we go :

I can get the rims with no tyres shipped over here from germany for 400 quid.

Do you think these wheels will look good , and do you think there will be a good sized dish on them ? (they are 8 inches wide).

Help ! the wallet is saying open me, but i just wanna be sure.

the thread leads nowhere as far as i can see olly, give as working one and we'll tell you what we think! i think you will struggle with the width and offset as i already have 8" wide rims with a 35 offset and get probs at the rear with rubbing!

i would try one on the car first b4 you make your final decision as you wont be able to get the car as low as you have it now i fear because of the width and offset! mine is lowered 50mm at the rear and it catches the back edge of the arch on bumps/bumpy surfaces at normal driving speeds! i have 17*8, 35et too!

Go for it mate, thats the same offset as I have with the 8's although mine are a different PCD, as have to use adaptors to get the Porsche stud pattern. Mine did rub slightly before having the arches rolled and pulled a bit, but that was only with 215's not 205's.

LOL, no mine are for a Porsche so they are a ridiculous offset, for rear wheel drive cars. So those combined with the spacers/adapters give me an ET35. So you need an et35, 5 x 100PCD, which I believe is what you had ordered? Add me to MSN mate if you need to know more will try and aid you as much as I can.