South West Convoy to E38

Ok, the boys from the South East are sorting there convoy up to E38, so i though we better get the ball rolling for our side of the country...

Thinking about leaving for 1PM from Gloucester. This means we can get to the campsite pretty early and get a good spot.

feedback please.... :-)

Guys just a suggestion if were going via Cheltenham it might be best if we take the A40 from Cheltenham across to Oxford then go up and across to Northampton from there.

As From Bristol Its alot quicker and easier to go along the M4 then up to Oxford and scoot up the M40 a junction then across to Northampton on the A43

ahh right so we can go along the M4 Corrador to junction 13 up the A34 past oxford and on to the M40. the go up a junction and get off at Junction 10 (M40) then up the A34 to Nothampton.

then find the A45 rind northampton and then find Overstone park from there.........

That ok with everyone??????????

Guys your gonna have to drive steady so I can keep up I'll either be bringing the valver and the engine is being run in so I aint gonna be going flat out in that or i'll be in my old cabby and thats on carbs and dont like doing more than 80 on the M-way - Soz If not I'll just meet you lot there ;)

• 2 weeks later...