I was advised to change the abs pump due to faults so did to one guaranteed to work but brakes still not working correctly i sent the old pump off to be serviced by Bba-reman and they can't find any faults, here are some fault codes with the new pump on. Any thoughts please. IMG_20201103_155228.thumb.jpeg.7bf1a21416eee9128e876cbe5bea16cb.jpegIMG_20201103_155154.thumb.jpeg.6e138bcd25fd34f0c76b3745389fb916.jpegIMG_20201103_155146.thumb.jpeg.47dd565864ab151a1b07107c3534a656.jpegIMG_20201103_155135.thumb.jpeg.301e634f5d29f86823cef50288279a08.jpegIMG_20201103_155122.thumb.jpeg.143412e6b02a82ea962a3ea0d86792be.jpeg

Good to know your pump is ok, though!

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/00532

Your first code could be due to dirty contacts within the connectors.

The ABS control module is located behind the plastic trim in the passenger footwell, (between the door and bulkhead).

Three plastic nuts hold it to the car body, and the connector has a metal bar that draws the connector in.

Disconnect that plug from the controller and re-connect it and see if the errors re-appear. Also check the contacts are free from dirt or corrosion.

There is also a connector on the pump module in the engine bay, which is "driven" by the controller (not the large one to the pump)  - this could be part of your problem too.

Power is direct from the battery - to ring terminals screwed to the post clamps. There is also an earth next to the control module.

Have fun

Your last two paragraphs have got me thinking as I can't remember seeing any of this wiring but as for the abs module I have 3 of them, my original then one I bought to try and the third came with the new pump I purchased thats on the car now.
My thoughts were to put the original pump back on the corrado along with changing out all the abs sensors maybe check the ecu and see what codes come up.

Good to know your pump is ok, though!

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/00532
Your first code could be due to dirty contacts within the connectors.
The ABS control module is located behind the plastic trim in the passenger footwell, (between the door and bulkhead).
Three plastic nuts hold it to the car body, and the connector has a metal bar that draws the connector in.
Disconnect that plug from the controller and re-connect it and see if the errors re-appear. Also check the contacts are free from dirt or corrosion.

There is also a connector on the pump module in the engine bay, which is "driven" by the controller (not the large one to the pump)  - this could be part of your problem too.

Power is direct from the battery - to ring terminals screwed to the post clamps. There is also an earth next to the control module.

Have fun

I would say the ABS sensors are fine - unless you are getting specific errors?

I would have gone the same route as you (service the pump) given those errors.

But as the pump is known to be good (by Bba-reman), put that in the car.

I found an old photo of the ABS pump showing the connectors: Pump, Ballast Resistor and Actuator Electricals underneath.

The harness goes through the bulkhead to the right of the pump.

At risk of offending you - you are clearing the errors and they subsequently return?

WP_000251.jpg

The last time I tried to clear errors myself it came up as failed but as I recall they have returned, this is in a vw corrado vr6 Yr 1995 so generally I've found diagnostics very limited.

I found an old photo of the ABS pump showing the connectors: Pump, Ballast Resistor and Actuator Electricals underneath.

At risk of offending you - you are clearing the errors and they subsequently return?
WP_000251.thumb.jpg.0bd1b4ebb95f3c695bbf2e7b680dc033.jpg

Also Bba-reman were on the ball and advised me that after I reinstall the pump they checked over for me to then run a diagnostic test and phone them with the codes and they would try to resolve for me.

WP_000251.thumb.jpg.0bd1b4ebb95f3c695bbf2e7b680dc033.jpg

I've no way of of testing but the resistor is looking in rough shape would this effect the pump operating plus mine isn't fixed to the front of the pump it's up under the expansion tank held with a cable tie. And had some moisture around the connection.

I have been using VCDS on the ABS and engine controllers, and it works well for me - very reliable.
IMG_20201113_141313.jpegIMG_20201113_134020.jpeg