Hi mate. I could really use that on my current project! Would you consider sending it by courier? I'll cover any costs incurred obviously. Most couriers will collect and I could reimburse you via immediate transfer or paypal. I'm in Leicester but I'm recovering from cancer and Bournemouth is a bit too far for me to drive.

Hi, Sure I would be happy to send it to you upon paypal transfer, however I have found it difficult to find a courier who will send(!). 

Can you recommend any? DPD didn't want to know, same too ParcelForce.

I shall do a bit more finding out and shall get back to you with a price for shipping...

I've been told that UK Mail will ship anything and they would be worth a try. I can pm you my postcode and house number.

Failing that I have a friend who is staying in Christchurch for a few months and she has a van. I could ask her if she'd collect for me. She's not much into cars and she's staying in a tent but she's a good mate and might help. I'd rather find a courier first. 

Could you phone UK mail ? My cancer was mouth cancer and I don't speak very well. Alexa hasn't a fucking clue what I'm saying, nor does any other speech recognition programmes. I find that people with English as a second language often struggle to understand. Cheers :)