Piston Pin and Conrod dimensions?

Hey guys, anyone knows what are the dimensions for the whole on the piston, where the piston pin goes? 

I also needto know what are the dimensions for the wrist pin itself, and for the conrods, small/big end and center to center, can't find that info in the Bentley manual....

Thanks

Hey guys, anyone knows what are the dimensions for the whole on the piston, where the piston pin goes? 
I also needto know what are the dimensions for the wrist pin itself, and for the conrods, small/big end and center to center, can't find that info in the Bentley manual....

Thanks

1502707377394.jpeg

I think that's what's your referring to

1502707432567.jpeg

That's the book I used

Hi dubvr691! This is not what I am looking for, I am suspecting that I have a play in my wrist pins (I have a knock) and I want to measure them, what I am looking for is this:

Dimension for the small end of the conrod

Dimension for the big end of the conrod

Dimension of the piston wrist pin

And big end center to small end center on the conrod itself

image.png.a6186c8d3c6047e516da1034285ff222.png

Hi dubvr691! This is not what I am looking for, I am suspecting that I have a play in my wrist pins (I have a knock) and I want to measure them, what I am looking for is this:
Dimension for the small end of the conrod
Dimension for the big end of the conrod
Dimension of the piston wrist pin
And big end center to small end center on the conrod itself
image.png.a6186c8d3c6047e516da1034285ff222.png

1502711975873.jpeg1502712001396.jpeg1502712104173.jpeg

If that's not it then.im not sure, maybe try Google for dimensions

Thanks for the effort! But thats still not what I am looking for, these are the radial and axial clearances between the rods and the crankshaft, I want to measure the rods themselves, I couldnt find these dimensions in the bentley and I have tried searching in Google :)