Mk2 golf gti obd port location?

Is this a VR6 conversion I presume?

If the conversion has already been done, then you need to hope whoever completed the conversion has fitted the diagnostic port - I have seen many conversions where its been left out.

When I did my mk2 conversion I wired in down where my gear gator was as to my knowledge the mk2 didn't come with a OBD port so generally wouldn't be re-used.

So it's somewhere on the loom but that's if it's there, great get looking , thanks

Looking like there isn't a port on the loom not that iv seen so far, it shouldn't be too much of a problem for a proper auto-elec? Right? Seem to be getting passed off by local garages

its easy enough to do, only a few wires from ECU plug and then run them somewhere.

I cant remember the pin outs but remember one if the wires is grey, so its either probably been cut on the plug or futher down in the loom so can just splice it in and get an OBD2 plug and job done :) 

its easy enough to do, only a few wires from ECU plug and then run them somewhere.

I cant remember the pin outs but remember one if the wires is grey, so its either probably been cut on the plug or futher down in the loom so can just splice it in and get an OBD2 plug and job done  

Will.try n have another look when get round to it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using The VR6 Owners Club mobile app