Whats it worth?

Hi. Im just wanting a rough guideling as to what my golf vr6 is worth? Putting it up for sale in the next couple of days when its had a detail.

Its a golf mk3 vr6 higline in black (black magic)

Its done 118k miles

Its just undergone alot of work consisting of a full blow over/respray and new sills being professionally fitted in at no expense spared.

New quad headlights

Wheel just been refurbished (porsche D90s)

New coilovers that have done less than 200miles.

Its got a 6 branch manifold

Serbring catback exhaust

Unknown air filter

10mm thicker HT leads

Yesterday it had new wishbones, ball joints and track rod ends fitted with uprated febi bushes

It also as had in the past 2-3 weeks

New coolant sensor

New crank sensor

And a fresh gearbox oil change

All this is what i have had done and have receipts for the work!

The car also has a set of seats in (highline) from another highline that had only done 40k so the front seats are in very good condition.

Its got a few niggles (not many) which are.

The steering wheel has a tear on it

There is only 1 key

The alarm doesnt work

And the headlining has been done in suede (not the best of jobs) but looks alright.

And the service history is vague like alot of the vr6s but i have all the receipts carried out for all the work i have had done.

I bought this car off a previous enthusiast who has had many corrados and golfs so i wasnt too concerned about history as i know it was looked after.

The car was previously an auto but has been professionally converted to a manual.

The car runs great! No noises, no leaks from anywhere and no chain rattle.

Reason for sale is it was either sell the golf or sell the scooby! The scooby won as im mkre of a jap kind of guy, but the vr6 is a very lovely capeable car and im sad to be selling it!

14 hours ago, ASHP89 said:

Hi. Im just wanting a rough guideling as to what my golf vr6 is worth? Putting it up for sale in the next couple of days when its had a detail.

Its a golf mk3 vr6 higline in black (black magic)

Its done 118k miles

Its just undergone alot of work consisting of a full blow over/respray and new sills being professionally fitted in at no expense spared.

New quad headlights

Wheel just been refurbished (porsche D90s)

New coilovers that have done less than 200miles.

Its got a 6 branch manifold

Serbring catback exhaust

Unknown air filter

10mm thicker HT leads

Yesterday it had new wishbones, ball joints and track rod ends fitted with uprated febi bushes

It also as had in the past 2-3 weeks

New coolant sensor

New crank sensor

And a fresh gearbox oil change

All this is what i have had done and have receipts for the work!

The car also has a set of seats in (highline) from another highline that had only done 40k so the front seats are in very good condition.

Its got a few niggles (not many) which are.

The steering wheel has a tear on it

There is only 1 key

The alarm doesnt work

And the headlining has been done in suede (not the best of jobs) but looks alright.

And the service history is vague like alot of the vr6s but i have all the receipts carried out for all the work i have had done.

I bought this car off a previous enthusiast who has had many corrados and golfs so i wasnt too concerned about history as i know it was looked after.

The car was previously an auto but has been professionally converted to a manual.

The car runs great! No noises, no leaks from anywhere and no chain rattle.

Reason for sale is it was either sell the golf or sell the scooby! The scooby won as im mkre of a jap kind of guy, but the vr6 is a very lovely capeable car and im sad to be selling it!

Get some pictures up of it Ash or send me some and ill add them to this description.