[SOLD] MK3 Golf GTi/VR6 Turbo FOR SALE.

FOR SALE

MK3 Golf 3 door GTi/VR6 Turbo

Red with Black roof.

Good all round condition with no rust apart from right at the bottom of the passenger side front wing.

Paint is very good and shines well after a wash, but does have several stone chips (nothing major) to it around the car.

No central locking as it was removed by the previous owner for a smoothed out boot, electric windows and sunroof which work.

Car has Vento front end with smoothed front bumper (no indicators or fog lights) and indicators are now in the headlights (HID) smoothed bonnet (no washer jets)

completely smoothed tailgate, no number plate lights, no badge, no handle and no wiper (boot opens via the rear wiper stork) and rolled arches all round.

Front and rear bumpers could do with a repaint as there are scuffs and some paint flake (more on the rear bumper than the front)

Exhaust is poo and at some point in the past its had welding done on it (not very well) but the car does come with a pre-loved stainless steel Scorpion cat back system.

Engine/turbo conversion was done prior to our ownership and has the following:

VR6 2.8 OBD2 which looks to have had the head spacer done? T5 turbo (so I was informed by previous owner, I wouldn't know what one looks like) Tial external waste gate, JDM fuel pressure regulator, front mount intercooler and the battery has been relocated to the boot.

The car sits on AP coilovers with the rear of the car having been polybushed and with polished Audi TT comps (need a refurb if i'm honest) with good tyres all round.

The brakes are 288mm VR6 upfront with brand new drilled/grooved discs and new pads also.

Interior wise it has Black leather seats front and back (fronts are from a MK4 4motion I think?) drivers seat needs minor attention as it doesn't sit quite right, also has leather Colour Concept door cards and rear panels (Red/Black) plus standard Black leather door cards included.

Owned the car for around 16 months or more now, drove it home with no problems (35 miles) originally bought to get all the little bits done on it and then use and enjoy.

Sadly that's not happened and I don't think it will happen hence it being for sale.

Been sat in dry storage (garage) up until around 4 months ago where it has been parked in the backyard since.

So sadly the time has come to part with the car, which is a shame as I would have liked to have got it on the road and used and enjoyed it.

Hopefully someone can give the car a new home and finish it off as my opinion its to nice to break for parts...

Car has NO MOT or Tax so will need to be trailered away i'm afraid.

£1500

Questions? Just ask. Thanks.

PB210561.JPG

PB210560.JPG

PB210562.JPG

PB210563.JPG

PB210566.JPG

PB210564.JPG

PB210565.JPG

PB230567.JPG

PB230568.JPG

PB230569.JPG