BBC New Top Gear - Thoughts

I didn't think it was as bad as all the idiots that know all about making TV programs (that's why they're plumbers mechanics and carpenters etc etc....) on the Internet made it out to be, I think it'll get better, they haven't been working together for 10-15 years so it's going to take a while for them to gel I would've thought. I'm willing to give them a chance especially as ones owned an F40 and the other loves a Techart Porsche! I haven't watched it but apparently the Top Gear Extra thing on bbc3 is pretty good?

Didn't like it. I mean ffs they reviewed the Dodge Viper and Corvette C7 by sticking plastic rockets to them and then pretended to have a "dog fight".

My issue is with the whole pre determined results of these so called tests.

It's like WWE for cars lol

Situation normal for Top Gear I guess...

Edited by mistline

Haven't watched it but I think LeBlanc is as wooden as f**k anyway so I don't really fancy watching a talk show hosted by him. I didn't really watch Top Gear for its reviews of cars but rather the whit and banter of the team. Along with Clarkson's close to the nerve remarks.

I will give it a look at a later date. Just got to many series on the go at the minute.

Why don't we go to the Beeb with the vr6oc version of top gear?

We all think we know about cars, Mistline likes drifting, we've all got the banter game off pat, hvr6 could be our Sabine Schmidt!!!

I'd actually pay money to watch the likes of Cabbs on a European road trip to southern Spain in a £1500 Porsche or worse!!!

What do you guys reckon?!

• 2 weeks later...