What to do with my 24v 3.2L vr

Alright currently im saving up for this project because its expensive to me.

Ive been searching and reading for a while, now here are some thoughts.

I know with turbos i can get a **** ton of boost +- lag. A root or screw sc will pretty much give me instant torque. I am not ready to rebuild my 130k mi. engine yet, so ill be running under 10psi for now. By no means would i want to stay there. Would it be terrible to think i could slap on a sc now and after the rebuild add some nitrous to increase the boost?

If someone wants to bring up driving style i have a Quattro and love drifting and really want to do an awd burnout.

P.s. i know other components will be needing an upgrade

Also i feel if i go twin turbos a nice big one with a little one im probly not going to experience much lag and will be able to produce much boost after the rebuild.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Read the compound charged thread - may not be good if the whole charger, pulley, goals, aspect is out of sync. Otherwise the centri charger is like a turbo anyway so revs v work applicable - 10 psi quite a bit for a super, costs as much as a good turbo set up pretty much so.......go turbo! Roots = low end v pulley/speed of charger/air pump etc so factor into sc speed and what u want, low end goals may not be up to scratch if you factor them into the equation!

Good head mods, inlet mani mods, cams, turbo spec etc......you can have an awesome  450-500hp set up, with little lag - not quite supercharger spec but you need to think about all this ad how they work - never been a fan of VR based supercharger set ups tbh, too expensive for end results!