Hello Everyone!

My name is Emma and I am new to forums, car restoration and modification! 

Here's a little about me and my Corrado,

I fell in love with my Corrado when my friend was selling it back in 2014. My corrado now named Leo was originally a 16v converted to mk 3 golf 2.8 vr6 before I purchased him. Unfortunately I only had a short while enjoying driving Leo as In September 2014 he developed a gearbox issue and was taken off the road to sort the problem. Once the engine was removed (by my then boyfriend now ex) and we found the issue with the gearbox, 3rd gear was in half! I then started on cleaning up the engine and all other components, once I started it was very difficult not to stop! I am still in the process of cleaning him up as i haven't yet started on his rear but now I would really like to start again from the beginning and shave the engine bay, give him a complete re spray, add a roll cage, with help from my very talented welder of a brother! :) and make Leo a show stopper of a Corrado :D As I am not myself mechanically trained I am relying on a lot of assistance and guidance from others, I have learnt so much already and have really enjoyed the work I have done with help from My Ex (who is not there to help anymore), My Brother and My Dad! I would appreciate greatly any guidance that you could offer me on the forum throughout My project!! 

Thank you for reading!

Emma 

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...