I Need Exhaust Bend Angles

Ok, I have searched the web and forums high and low but cant seem to come up with the bends I need for my exhaust. Here is why I need the angles rather then going to an exhaust shop around here, I live in the middle of nowhere KY and none of the exhaust shops around here have a mandrel bender. So I have to order all of my 304 bends from the web. My next issue, I want to build my own exhaust because I want to use my own muffler and cat setup so that is why I'm not just buying a pre-made exhaust. Now my exhaust will run straight back from a header single pipe 2.5" T-304 steel Muffler near the bumper. So I need all of the bends radius' in the whole exhaust starting where the factory down pipe would have been. I would appreciate any kind of help.

If it was for a mk3 I may be able to help, 

but im guessing it's for a Jetta or what we call a bora over here, from you name and profile pic. 

Might be helpfully to people if you mentioned what car and engine it's on dude. As I know they made Jetta's in the US with both VR6 12v, and VR6 24v. 

Sorry I couldn't be more help buddy. 

Edited by c00k