Club Event: VW Festival - Harewood House (Leeds) - 12/08/2016 - 14/08/2016

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely haven't laughed so much in a long time was absolutely brilliant, I'll be doing the full weekend next year! The other Benn and his brother Matt are really grateful for everyone making them f

Best weekend for a long time, absolutely hilarious antics and banter with the lads. Some great looking cars, just about everywhere you looked! For those that missed it, you are nuts, get your arses

Now for a few more! Bit of a random one folks just chilling with a pet duck!

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I have just had a look and I think I will book family and bring my caravan and truck!  Here's another bloody bombshell my eldest daughter is going to stay with friends in Australia for 5 weeks and arrives back on the Saturday!!  I will have to drop caravan and VR off early doors Saturday then unhitch the caravan from my truck and leave for Manchester about 2pm and grab the daughter!  She will be well happy all that flying and jet lag!  Straight to a car show hahaha

Half weekend ticket is camping Saturday night and show Sunday. If you want to be part of the Saturday stand it would be best to go all out and camp on the Friday night aswell like some of us hardcore campers are doing. We need as many cars for both days at this show as they nearly turned us away so come on dudes, let make this a good one. It's gonna be even bigger than last year and we all enjoyed it last time. Get the Friday booked off work and make a weekend of it. 576054b5db2db_ImageUploadedByTheVR6Owner

I will book Friday Saturday & Sunday fella.  Will get caravan pitched Friday Night have a few beers!  Bring the Big Gas BBQ!  What can we do to give our club stand a shout at winning the water cooled club display of the show!  They have a circus themed fancy dress thing going on this year!

Can't find the keys to my caravan hasn't moved in two years and is green!  Will need to drill locks and snow foam the bitch haha!

I will book Friday Saturday & Sunday fella.  Will get caravan pitched Friday Night have a few beers!  Bring the Big Gas BBQ!  What can we do to give our club stand a shout at winning the water cooled club display of the show!  They have a circus themed fancy dress thing going on this year!

Can't find the keys to my caravan hasn't moved in two years and is green!  Will need to drill locks and snow foam the bitch haha!

Sounds like a plan mate and you can piss yourself at me trying to pitch two tents coz I'm f**ked if I'm sleeping in the awning bit again. . I reckon I pitch my tent on one side of your caravan and Bealieboy on the other. By God that boy can snore. I bet a pound to a penny Bennyk doesn't share with him this year. Hahahahaha.

1 minute ago, VR6CABBS said:

Sounds like a plan mate and you can piss yourself at me trying to pitch two tents my f**ked if I'm sleeping in the awning bit again. emoji23.pngemoji23.png. I reckon I pitch my tent on one side of your caravan you Bealieboy on the other. By God that boy can snore. Hahahahaha.

Hahaha!  It will be cool!  what time are you planning on arriving Friday?  Try and get there early doors and get pitched together!  My biggest concern is my wife will be driving the VR there and back as she won't drive my truck let alone tow a caravan with it hahaha

Hahaha!  It will be cool!  what time are you planning on arriving Friday?  Try and get there early doors and get pitched together!  My biggest concern is my wife will be driving the VR there and back as she won't drive my truck let alone tow a caravan with it hahaha

I'll be there what ever time your getting there pal. I've booked Friday and Monday off work. Haha. I'll have a nosey on there website and see what time the gates open. Haha. Could do with getting there early anyway because it was packed last year.

Lucky for me its only an hour up the road!  So I may shoot up early on my own and get pitched!  Then the Mrs and kids can join after in the VR...  Find out what time mate and text me!  My driver is collecting that 4 motion tomorrow annol, plus the seat trimmer rang me today.  I had arranged for him to pick your seats up from my garage on Saturday and forgot to cancel!  He turned up and I wasn't even there!  haha Told him no hurry anyway!  Is tatton full yet as its first?

Gates open at 12 on the Friday. ImageUploadedByThe VR6 Owners  Club1465934647.604467.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe VR6 Owners  Club1465934658.739887.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe VR6 Owners  Club1465934673.490764.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe VR6 Owners  Club1465934685.201525.jpg

Lucky for me its only an hour up the road!  So I may shoot up early on my own and get pitched!  Then the Mrs and kids can join after in the VR...  Find out what time mate and text me!  My driver is collecting that 4 motion tomorrow annol, plus the seat trimmer rang me today.  I had arranged for him to pick your seats up from my garage on Saturday and forgot to cancel!  He turned up and I wasn't even there!  haha Told him no hurry anyway!  Is tatton full yet as its first?

You can have my space at tatton park Dave. No way I'm gonna make it

• 3 weeks later...