Hi everyone, I'm new here but have been big in the mk3 scene in the past year, car did really well last year getting me two trophies. Best vr6 and best daily driver, as its a new year and I didn't attend Ultimate dubs I need to get my ass into gear and throw down some changes, keep your eyes on this one lads and lasses as its going to be quite the ride, car is running 125bhp of nitrous oxide and is the only vr in the uk running a wet zex fogger kit, willing to help other forum members with this dark art if needed ;)

I'm using a iPad to use this forum so unsure on how to upload pics if anyone knows and can point me on the right path I will love you long time

Here's some more info about me not the car this time lol

I'm Andy I'm a window tinter and paint detailer, I'm from the Midlands, Worcester to be a bit more specific, I have a black 3 door highline and a mk4 tdi <

I really want To start representing you guys now the car is up to a standard I'm almost happy with lol

It will be a pleasure Andy. As Daveyboy said pop over to the events section and register your interest. One of us friendly lot will add you to the event. Then just keep your eyes peeled for updates or add any input that you might feel will help the event.