Anybody help us with a corrado rad fan fitting??

Hi all, have got a mk2 vr6 and av just bought a corrado rad fan for it... it is the 4-pin plug and was wondering wot wires go where?? obviously the brown is earth, the red/green is live/power supply but wot are the red/blk and red/white??? Also my current rad fan is consatnt when i turn the ignition on, it could be the rad sensor but how do I check this?? any comments, much appreciated!!

hi unable to help with your prob but yhou can help with mine! i've been told need a corrado rad to fit a vr in a mk2 is this true if so with 1 as have been told theres 2 sizes either with or without a/c? also have you used twin or single fans?

Its mk2 wiring, pre-90 I hasten to add... as a result the wiring has been splined in places. Have the 3 pin gti rad fan on at the moment, power supply, earth and rad sensor.... so wot is the red/white wire on the 4-pin for then??? As for wot fits it depends wot you want to do... the corrado rad is slightly thinner than the golf so will make the dual fans easier to fit in the space but I have a golf rad but will still just about fit in... u need corrado dual fans however as the golf ones sit too deep.... if someone wishes to correct me then go right ahead.

I'm using the twin fan setup from a Golf/Passat VR - it doesn't fit on the standard rad support as it's too tall to fit under the slam but we welded a couple of brackets onto the support and the rad sits just in front and fits perfectly. Got the low temp neuspeed fan switch and thermo and temps haven't been higher than 104 on a sustained high speed run and usually stay around 88-96.