Evening you VR nuts...

I fitted a jetex decat on my car last week with no issues.

Fired her up and she was spot on. No leaks. Took her for a run. All was good. A nice note coming from the exhaust.

This weeks a different matter though. On start-up she is misfiring her tits off. Sounds like she's running on three.

After a short while it clears and she's ok. Had it on vag-com and shows no faults or issues.

I'm wondering if the lambada sensor cant take it on start up?? If I add a Lambada spacer do any of you guys think this will cure it?

Coil packs were all new when I got it. Magnacor leads new aswell. Nothing comes up when plugged in. Kept in heated garage at work. Only happened since I changed to decat. My pal said to use a lambada spacer as the sensor is to far in the decat hence all the fumes on start up. I've ordered one anyway. Let's hope it does the trick.

Mine is quiet at 70mph just little road noise

It's at 50mph I got a drone which bugs me in my old age

I suffer from old age but not from droning exhaust. Have you tried changing gear earlier/ later or turning the sound system up?

All jokes aside, I don't think a decat will make that much difference to your hearing. You do get a nice burble on lift off with a decat though.