New bee from northants

Hi Gary here from Northampton , just bought the wife a vr6 wich she is over the moon with , thought I would join a forum , always good for information, parts , meets etc , not the first vr6 I've bought the mrs but it is the first corrado , really like it myself , and I drive ricers lol this is what I've bought her , don't know if any on here know the car ?

Cheers for the welcome folk , yes she seems to go quite well with the 24v lump , got a few bits on her , tt brakes full milltek exhaust decat pipe too , has been remapped up to 246 , is great on midrange , there is a few niggles with her , fuel pump relay , sunroof etc , but sure over the coming months , I can get her up to scratch for the mrs .

Well that didn't last long after a week of ownership the car is going back to the garage in question and getting a full refund as there is too many gremlins with the car I've put 300 into her already and still

Won't run right , not prepared to put any more into her , so anyone selling a nice corrado , must have good leather good history and not be a nail