Thinning of the oil is not good, you are right in saying top end looks dry. I've just googled it and general consensus shows major engine failure if problem is not rectified. I'd guess rings would wear before the pump and that overfuelling must be dealt with as priority. The overfuelling will play havoc with the ignition timing via the various sensors, but these sensors doing their job shouldn't knock your engine out too quickly. Get that recirc sorted and it'll be happy days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Bealieboy

Thinning of the oil is not good, you are right in saying top end looks dry. I've just googled it and general consensus shows major engine failure if problem is not rectified. I'd guess rings would wear before the pump and that overfuelling must be dealt with as priority. The overfuelling will play havoc with the ignition timing via the various sensors, but these sensors doing their job shouldn't knock your engine out too quickly. Get that recirc sorted and it'll be happy days!

thanks mate, Im gonna sort it Monday as my welder is back at work then he can just weld the piece I need on to my intake, then change oil filter, oil, new plugs, hopefully I won't see any metal shavings in my engine

well over fueling will  more than likely cause bore wash ..  as said contaminated oil is useless as it cannot do the job it needs too..  personally id put it back how it was hen it was working fine ...  as changed the oil ASAP  and run a stabilizer like the Lucas products ...  hope for the best ..  why did u run the recirc without it being plumed back in the other side ive gotta ask >?

I fitted the recirc thinking that my welder was back at work for him to weld the piece on the intake so I thought everything would be cool, but that wasn't the only problem after driving the car for a while the car would just die and won't start for like 10-15 mins of cooling down, so everytime that happened I'm sitting there Trying to start it so that's part of it as well and this was happening before I put the recirc on!! So gonna try out another crank position sensor and new plugs new oil and filter and hope engine goes quiet

Haha I know mate it's a pain in the neck but worth it when you feel boost haha, it's only on 0.4bar at the moment just to sort out teething issues, but have put it up to 1bar and it's a totally different car, oh I just want to add the car hasn't seen boost or even been over 2k revs with the contaminated oil, before you guys think I'm nuts n stupid lol