Our first Regional Mini Meet - Sunday 5th June 7pm - Bristol

Right peeps gonna kick this off with our first regional meet.

Sunday 5th June @ 7.00pm

Just to start things off we are going to have it at the Hungry Horse Pub in North Bristol just off M5;

Travellers Rest Gloucester Rd

Bristol, BS34 6NR

Here is a handy link for location of the pub and you can get it to also give you directions from where you live

CLICK HERE

This isn't going to be a permanate meeting place its just one to kick things off and to test the water to see whos interested.

We understand that the south west region is huge so we will vary locations to try and accomondate everyone who lives in the south west.

Well i hope to see some of you there :) Any questions give me or VR6Rich a shout :P

yeah, well i was thinking maybe somewhere between Exeter and Taunton, then it would be about the same distance from Plymouth and from Bristol (well it's geographically pretty much in the centre of the south-west)

Yup for anyone a bit stuck for Directions get off the M5 at Junction 16 and head towards the A38 patchway / filton direction. Then once you get off the M-way interchange roundabout get in the middlem lane and go straight over the next huge roundabout the pub is just a little way off this roundabout on the left and try not to miss it as its a barriered duel carrigeway and a bit of a bugger to try and turn round to get back to!

See you later peeps

P.S I'll be in a passat!

Went fine not many of us there but it was good to catch up with Rich and warran and also see Warrens new toy!

Also I believe Slimey came along but we didn't see them :-( But i think Warren caught up with him outside when he nipped out for a fag!

Well in the no smoking section as a few of us were stuffing our faces on big steaks and huge ice cream puddings lol :P And it was pissing down with rain outside so we could really stand out with the cars !sad #

Hopefully the sun will shine for us next month 8o)