Hi all just bought a new heater matrix but it doesnt have anywhere to to attach the little vac hose to in the middle of the pipes spoke to my supplier (nissens) he says they dont come with them anymore is this true and what do i do with the little vac hose can it be plugged or just tied up some where / what is it supposed to do and will it not affect my car in anyway being disconnected dont want to fit it build everything back up and find out something doesnt work or doesnt sound right 

all help much appreciated 

ps also had a look at valeo ones they didnt have it either 

:(  well today i decided im taking it off the road tommorow and re-insured the polo until sorted as i now have steam comming outta the dash when its at standstill after being run for a bit anyway im going to crack on with it sunday and take my time i think i will document the process with plenty pictures lol 

just a quick question on these vr6's how do i go about bleeding the system once the matrix has been done as the haynes manual doesnt cover the vr6 engine is there any bleed screws on any of the coolant pipes ? or do it just let it run with the expansion cap off