Sunday

1 Dubloke

2 VR6 Rich

3 VR6 Rob

4 6cyl

5 Dusty Mauve

6 Mk3anni

7 Clarkie

Still got one or two spaces for this display please contact me if you wish to display your pride and joy!

Every one welcome :)

Well what a great weekend 8)

Bar the odd rain shower friday and saturday the weather was ok and today it was glorious I know I'm doing lobster impressions at the mo lol !lol

The show itself was good with lots of stalls but not much in the way of watercooled goodies which was a bit of a let down. However there was a good amount of watercooled clubs and cars there so that kinda made up for the lack of watercooled traders.

Our display as always was good so A BIG THANKYOU TO THE FOLLOWING MEMBERS

VR6Rich

Dubloke

Ingham

Petes.vr6

Mk3anni

Dusty_Mauve

VR6Rob

6cyl

Thanks for coming and representing the club with some FINE VR6's - Pics to follow!

I apologise for my poor state of health on the saturday must of been Ians cooking I'm sure it wasn't the one or two drinks i consumed !ill

Overall a top weekend one to definalty put in the calender for next year.

Once again thanks to all those who showed :D

Ha ha ha!! Good weekend all round then!! I'm suffering from a bit of sunstroke today i think.......little bit red and certainly ain't with it! Had some good cars on your display too........

Dusty_mauve......i love your car!

Nice to see you all again anyway, even Rich! ;)

Ha ha, cheers Clive, seemed it was getting abit of attention this weekend, good to finally meet you mate.

Big thanks to everyone for a great weekend, I'll be back next year!

Has anyone got pics of the weekend as I forgot my camera...

will upload some pics later when i get in from work! great weekend again guys, big thanks to claire again for the organisation, ian for the stonking food(nought wrong with my tummy you tipsy old gits) and all those that turned up, inc james who i had never met and his car looks nicer in the flesh than pics do !