Clifford Concept 300 Control Unit Location?

Can anybody give me any ideas as to where I should look for the control unit / box

The black and brown clifford cables feed across the central console under the steering wheel and deep towards the driver footwell, from there I can't see the box.

Could it be on the other side behind the glove box?

Thanks in advance

I have a PDF document covering the concept 350, should be similar. I'll upload tomorrow as it's on my work laptop.

I found mine behind my centre console under the heater controls / stereo area but usually could be anywhere, I had a big bundle if wires under my steering column that wasn't factory looking and traced them back.

Club Chairman

• 2 months later...

Hello I know this isn't in the right section but I'm wiring a viper alarm into my friends vr6 we got all the all arm working apart from the central locking. Could anyone help as to what wires on the vacuum pump to connect to, I have tried the green and grey wires but know luck It won't lock or unlock and pump don't fire up but if we use the key in the door it still locks and unlocks, he just wants the central locking side of the alarm. More than anything. Any help would be very much appreciated,

Cheers guys

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk HD

Hello I know this isn't in the right section but I'm wiring a viper alarm into my friends vr6 we got all the all alarm working apart from the central locking. Could anyone help as to what wires on the vacuum pump to connect to, I have tried the green and grey wires but know luck It won't lock or unlock and pump don't fire up but if we use the key in the door it still locks and unlocks, he just wants the central locking side of the alarm. More than anything. Any help would be very much appreciated, Cheers guys Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk HD

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk HD