Suitable Porsche Caliper Part No's For 312Mm Discs

Evening all,

I've had a quick search on here for a post containing the correct porsche caliper part numbers but can't seem to find anything, think there used to be one somewhere.

Anyway if anybody has the part no for Porsche calipers that fit that would be great, I'm after the front details not the rears that some people fit, suitable for a 312mm discs under a 17" rim.

Cheers.

I thought people preferred not to use the fronts as it was a pain in the arse to find correct fitment discs and had to be 330mm, and that the turbo rears or boxster fronts can be used easier with 312mm

Do you not think that just 312s would be enough? The mk3 will be a good couple of hundred kg lighter will it not?

I thought people preferred not to use the fronts as it was a pain in the arse to find correct fitment discs and had to be 330mm, and that the turbo rears or boxster fronts can be used easier with 312mm

Do you not think that just 312s would be enough? The mk3 will be a good couple of hundred kg lighter will it not?

I'm sure with the correct adaptors and using fronts you can run the 312mm or the bigger 330/334 i think,

I've heard from a few places not to run the rears on the front, I'd rather squeeze the biggest I can in there to be honest.

Only seeing this now Mark. Part numbers you need are 996 351 421 & 996 351 422. Boxster fronts.I can get you hooked up with caliper adapters if you need some :)Make sure the middle number is 351 and not 352, 352's are rears and no good as pistons are too small.

Thanks Gethin that helps alot,

I may well be in contact, cheers