Judder Problems On Gti 8V

Hi guys I know this is not the site for gti's but the missus has come to me with a problem on her car and it judders in the low revs I did bit of research and changed ht leads, coil pack,dizze and rotor arm even changed 2 relays that are commin faults cleaned tb. now she starts fine everytime but as soon as you blip throttle it still judders in the low revs or when you try to accelerate that little harder. I even had michael help me from here but just wondering if any guys might have idea or owned a gti before your lovely vr that experienced this problem all help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys I know this is not the site for gti's but the missus has come to me with a problem on her car and it judders in the low revs I did bit of research and changed ht leads, coil pack,dizze and rotor arm even changed 2 relays that are commin faults cleaned tb. now she starts fine everytime but as soon as you blip throttle it still judders in the low revs or when you try to accelerate that little harder. I even had michael help me from here but just wondering if any guys might have idea or owned a gti before your lovely vr that experienced this problem all help will be greatly appreciated.

throttle body basic re-setting and clean, also make sure all the breather hoses and acuum  hoses are fine

Id second vacuuuuuum leak.

Club Chairman