Do you want to join the VR6OC Team?

First of all I'd just like to say thank you for all those who have been involved in running the club over the years.

VR6Nat

Craggsy

Bungy

Dubloke

JimPotter

VdubGirl

Blondie

Earwig-VR6

BenSeabrook

Jake

And the many more that have helped out over the last 10 years.

As with many things in life, people move on and as such we now seeking involvement from you guys to come on board to secure the clubs future.

Essentially we looking for pro-active people who can commit time to the club to make improvements, organize club events and shows, have an active presence on the forum, basic technical understanding of forum moderation / mailshots / writing up feature cars / reviews / articles etc....

If you feel you meet the above criteria, please let us know.

If you are planning on attending the brook lands meet, then this will be an advantage :) as we are seeking assistance in promotion and organization of the event.

Over the coming weeks, we will be moving away from the current website and moving to brand new up to date forum software which will give us functionality such as tapatalk and much richer user experience, therefore my efforts will be focused around this, and will be taking a step back from activities I have been doing over the last year.

Many Thanks :)

Pete

I would not be of much use lol but hopefully you find some helpful folks to give you a hand Pete :)

I would also like to say thanks to yourself and the mods :) you have all done a great job in the few years l have been here and have always been helpful!

Cheers mate :) yeah it's time that I handed over the reins to a team that does have the time to dedicate towards the club.

Really struggling with things at the moment with work and everything else :) I love my family, doing all the club stuff and website stuff and Corrado stuff! There's only so much of me to go around lol

• 2 weeks later...