new pics of me goof..........56k warning!!!!! updated pg3

Whats wrong with the front wings and bonnet fella? looks good though :-) Youve posted these on nearly every forum ive been on! forum whore ;-) Nice car though fella :-) What happened to your door too? You could possibly get the plastic interior trims painted?

noticed not posted on forums i hardly go on and got bored lol

bottom corner of the door has rust, few dents from punchin it too when polo handle wouldnt work.

yeh wil be paintin the pillar trims, got normal ones back in for now got spare set to paint.

bonnet has dent on edge, alredy got a perfect one waitin to be painted,front arches have rust arch from old tires rubbin on the edhge and bubbled, new ones wil get side reps removed and lips rolled hopefully.

Loving the wheels' date=' what are they are would the fit directly onto a mk3 Golf VR6?

[/quote']

rh zw1's btu theyre 5x112 so need adaptors to fit,

used to belong to tommy off here

polo handle worked ok

parked into my garage, windows were opened so i did the lazy way and armed alarm to auto close them all so i did then disarmed then door wouldnt open :(

had to remove doorcard off to get inside but couldnt budge it open, had to get new mechanism inside of the door from scrappy.

yeh airride quality is poop, my kit is a year old so bit outdated, comfortable ish when its on high but looks poo, like to run low, sellin them soon now coils are unseized