Shouldn't make a difference that I'd have thought.

You need get it on vag-com check your measuring blocks for lambda, MAF etc..

Did you perform a throttle adaptation also and checked wiring to blue temp sensor?

My corrado ran smooth as a nut after my obd2 conversion

also i found this

The Up-Stream Sensors are the same ( OBD I Vs. OBD II ).

The plugs are not the same. The OBD I style plug is a simple 4 pin rectangular connector, as the OBD II plugs are ''D'' Shapped color coded connectors ( Brown or Black ).

You can swap the plugs by removing the wires from the connector.

Take in account that if you choose to use the OBD I sensor, you should only use it for pre-Cat ( up-stream ).

Normally we put in OBD I O2 sensors on OBD II VR6' because they are cheaper and the OBD I type sensor has a longer wire, thus making wire routing easier. To acheive this, we simply replace the engine's wiring harness connector by an OBD I style connector for O2 Sensor # 1 and leave # 2 as is. So you now have both style connectors in pemanance on the harness.

In your case, being that you have OBD I management, you should simply use the OBD I O2 sensor up-stream ( before the cat ) and plug the secondary O2 sensor port ( Bong ) after your cat on your OBD II Exhaust system.

In your OBD I VR6 wiring harness, you have only one available plug for up-strem O2 sensor.

hi there ok this is waht i did 1st i changed the 4 bar fpr to 3 bar was even worse with that on wouldnt even stay running struggled to accerate so i put the 4 bar back on changed the ecu temp the blue connector and i swaped a few relays over from the doner car and put another maf on and bobs your uncle running

but lumpy at 1st but he would rev up so i left it running ans it started to smooth out