Waterless cleaning products

I've always been very sceptical about the claims of these products, but, the days of spending hours cleaning my car at shows are way behind me, and couldn't bare the thought of lugging water around, washing and shammy and often than not leaves water marks and streaks on the bodywork.

So, I thought if give "show room shine" a go! I gave my car a quick going over before setting off to Santapod last weekend, and the car was pretty grimy by the time I got the pod as it was raining on way down and loads of salt etc.. on the road!

KdMFAGy.jpg

I was pretty impressed with the results and within 10 minutes the car was looking presentable again!

v3zqwvs.jpg

was a pleasure to use, and will no doubt be using it again!

Has anyone else had experience with these types of products or used any alternatives?

Thanks for listening! :P

Cheers.

Pete

I do like to wash it, at home, but most of the times its impractical washing it at an event :) sometimes lack of running water / making field muddy after washing, with regards to a swirl marks, none, as you use it with a micro fiber cloth.

It's perfect for giving the car a quick detail / clean up after you've driven to an event!

nope, doesn't appear to be the case, I think the microfiber cloth lifts it off, they do say give it a buff with a second microfiber cloth after, but its always spotless! They do claim, that if you use this product, and someone sprays your car with a rattle can, it will simply wipe off, I've not got the balls to try it myself, but I have seen it myself on videos.....

The days of me doing a full pre-wash / wash at an event are gone haha :) I just want to enjoy things these days!

My wife bought me a dry cleaning kit for xmas and I have used it a few times, I was quite impressed. If the car is clay barred, waxed etc then it works very well, if the car is dirty and feels like paper then it wont do magic it will just clean it.