V6 Festival @ Brooklands Museum 26th October 2013

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, I'm Michelle from the R32oc... I'll be attending Saturday so thought I would say hi and see you there hopefully !    This is mine...  

Had a brilliant day yesterday, was great too meet everyone and chat and stuff our faces with some particulaly yummy cakes and the kids loved it too, plenty to see and do, and the museum was amazing a

Oh lovely mate see you Saturday! Anyone else wanting to come? Going to be an awesome day

Posted Images

hi Pete I spotted that there was a time the R32OC is meeting at M25 services.. perhaps a seperate thread may allow people to gather there for then.... would be cool to have some 50+cars rock up all at once... and the staying the night before chaps (VR6/TT/R32oc) could record arrival on camera or video for your post visit report??  

Just a thought :)

hi Pete I spotted that there was a time the R32OC is meeting at M25 services.. perhaps a seperate thread may allow people to gather there for then.... would be cool to have some 50+cars rock up all at once... and the staying the night before chaps (VR6/TT/R32oc) could record arrival on camera or video for your post visit report??

Just a thought :)

Bloody good idea that! :)

Anyone going be there early doors / staying over?

Club Chairman

Anyone on the Dorset > Brooklands route? I'm leaving 7.30ish and heading to either Salisbury > A303 > M3 > M25 or Ringwood > A31 > M27 > M3 > M25

Give us a yell! 

There's about 5/6 of us meeting at Winchester services on the M3 for an 8am trip to Cobham services, arriving there about 9 am-ish - you want to tag along?

Si